Step 1: Create a Widget for Your Cursor Image
- In your Unreal Engine project, navigate to your content folder.
- Right-click on the content folder and select "User Interface."
- Name your new widget "WB_Cursor."
Step 2: Design Your Cursor Widget
- Open the "WB_Cursor" widget you created.
- Add a Canvas Panel and an Image to your widget. This will be the container for your custom cursor image.
- Select the Image element and set your cursor image. To do this, go to Brush > Image. You can use your own cursor image or obtain one from a resource like Input Prompts Pack.
Step 3: Configure the Widget as Your Cursor
- To make your custom widget act as a cursor, you need to configure it in the Project Settings.
- Go to Project Settings > Engine > User Interface > Software Cursor.
That's it! You've successfully created a custom cursor for your Unreal Engine game. Now, when players use the cursor in your game, it will display your custom image.