CustomHierarchyFolders is a Unity plugin that allows you to create folders in the Hierarchy panel to organize your GameObjects.
- Download the latest unitypackage from Releases page.
- Import the package into your Unity project from
Import Package > Custom Package > CustomHierarchyFolders.unitypackage.
- Right click on the Hierarchy panel and select
Create > Folder to create a new folder.
- Drag and drop GameObjects into the folder to add them to the folder.
- Taobao for the expanded/folded status check function.
- halak for the share Unity Editor Built-in Icons repository.